AustralianSuper offers a low cost, high value pension product, with the benefit of competitive long-term investment performance
Because we’re run only to benefit members, we don’t pay dividends to shareholders or commissions to financial advisers. That’s more retirement income for you.
The AustralianSuper Pension is for people who:
- Want to turn their super into a tax effective income for their retirement when they stop working or
- Want to focus on growing their super savings and are aged between 55 and 65 and still working.
You will always have the flexibility to make lump sum withdrawals from your pension account for those one-off expenses (conditions apply if you're still working).
Features of the AustralianSuper pension include:
- Low fees
- Strong, long-term investment performance
- A range of investment options
- Online access to your account
- Flexible payment options, allowing you to choose how much and how often (limits apply)
- Transition to retirement option if you are still working
- Tax-free investment earnings for all members
- Tax-free pension payments and lump sums if you are aged 60 or over
- Regular investment and performance information to keep you up-to-date
Read the AustralianSuper Pension Product Disclosure Statement or call our retirement helpline on 1300 789 932 for more information.